The New Jersey Somerville Ogrun Bokurs (NJ SOBs) cordially invite you to our next tournament.
When: Sunday, March 21th, 2010, 11 AM start
Where: The Only Game in Town (Somerville, NJ)
Contact: www.togit.com 908-725-7077
35 point Highlander using the Killbox scenario. Bring two lists comprised of 1 Warcaster, 1 Solo, 1 Unit with any attachments, and the balance of jacks/beasts, no repeats.
Note that the final round of the tournament will have a championship table to determine 1st and 2nd place and a secondary table which determines 3rd and 4th place.
– The top 3 players will win tournament coins.
– If at least 50% of your armies are painted, you will be eligible for a painting prize raffle. We will be randomly giving away two $20 gift certificates.
– This tournament will also earn points towards our “Biggest SOB” Annual Championship. For more information on how it works, visit http://www.freepowerboards.com/togit/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=64
– Players may enter models they painted within the last 6 months, using the honor system. Once a model is entered in a competition, it can’t be entered in one again. The model can be part of a unit. The whole unit isn’t entered, just one model, however that entry will exclude any other models from the unit being entered in subsequent competitions.
– The tournament players will vote on all the entries submitted for 1st through 3rd place. Once the painting entries were all ranked, we will use a non-variable scoring system to award points towards our “Biggest SOB” Annual Championship. For more information on how it works, visit http://www.freepowerboards.com/togit/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=64
Absolutely NO proxying (unless your case has been pleaded before the Empress and she deems it worthy). Conversions will be accepted on a model by model basis. All models must be assembled completely (i.e. no Warjacks/Warbeasts missing arms, wings, models falling off base, etc). Only Privateer Press models allowed (IK models are acceptable within reason). Painting not required, but highly encouraged.